Zumba Songs

by Elizabeth on August 21, 2010

I get a lot of requests for the play lists for out classes and I’m LAZY so here’s an incomplete list (some of the songs are future Zumba songs and we haven’t done them). Some of these songs are only available to your ZIN instructors, alas.

Alright (feat. Machel Montano) Pitbull
La Piragua 4:05 Zumba Fitness ZIN Volume 26 Latin
Move Shake Drop Remix DJ Laz Feat. Flo Rida & Casely
Pa’ la Discoteka a Bailar – Techno / Cumbia Zumba
Pump It 3:33 Black Eyed Peas
Toma 3:33 Pitbull & Lil Jon
Pegate Zumba Fitness ZIN Volume 26
Shakira Hips Don’t Lie / Bamboo (2006 FIFA World Cup Mix en EspaƱol) [feat. Wyclef Jean] –
Bad Romance Lady GaGa Bad Romance
Arabian Myth Zumba Fitness ZIN Volume 26 Latin

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Donna Arcand August 23, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Don’t forget!!

Kiss Kiss by Tarkan! :)

Elizabeth August 30, 2010 at 6:53 pm

OOh good catch Donna!!! Thanks!

jackie September 5, 2010 at 12:28 am

THANK YOU!(: and don’t forget Take It Off! Ke$ha<3333 hahaha

Elizabeth Demeusy September 5, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Ooh yeah! I think when I did the playlist, I hadn’t done that song yet. Coming soon to an Elizabeth Zumba near you: Vinny Blessed, “Fuego.”

Sonya November 21, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Hi Lizzie.. I came across ur website on google…and I’m tryin to find the song Hindu Cumen Indian fusion but unable to find it anywhere. If you could please send me this song it’ll be greatly appreciated. Sending u zumba love all the way from san francisco.

thanks so much in advance.
sonya

Elizabeth November 23, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Hi Sonya,

I believe this is a song that’s only put out through Zumba (although sometimes Zumba releases some music on CDs or via iTunes). I wish I could send it to you, but Zumba is very strict about us instructors sharing music with non-licensed instructors. They don’t mess around and will beat me with sticks. Not really, but they can (and would) take away my teaching license and even sue me for damages. I wish I could help my dear, but your best bet is to check iTunes or contact Zumba directly to see about getting the song. OR become an instructor and you can have all their music! Thanks for reading girl! <3

paintings by hitler September 11, 2014 at 8:01 am

What’s up? I like your amazing art infos. It absolutely makes me giggle! Thanks!

arthritis September 11, 2014 at 8:12 am

Hey you! I love these awesome art infos. This always brings a smile to my face! Thanks so much

sketchers September 11, 2014 at 8:13 am

Hi! I love your interesting drawing infos. It totally brightens my day! So thankful!